Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm not alone!!

Oh my goodness I'm not alone!
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/15/opinion/15krugman.html?hp
I thought I was the only one who saw that the GOP is being completely irrational and that the Dem's have always been willing to compromise when there is a GOP president but the GOP has never been willing to compromise with a Dem president.
When Clinton left office, we had a surplus budget. Eight years later, after eight years of a GOP president, we not only don't have a surplus we are in debt by several trillion...let me say that again...trillion dollars. The Dem president we have in office now has been willing to even go against his own party in a compromise for the budget but the children that are masquerading as GOP reps want it all their own way or they will take their ball and go home and screw the rest of the country. Who cares if the old, the young, the poor are going to be screwed as long as all their corporate, rich ceo pals get to continue to basically not pay taxes at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment