Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Taxes, Spending and Government

When will this end?

Some in the government want to cut spending on the poor in our country even further by chopping spending on health care, welfare and the medical programs for the poor while continuing tax breaks and other such programs for rich people who own jets and such. Really? Really? and again I say Really?

Yes, I think that government should be smaller not bigger. But I think that means stop nosing into our business and trying to enact laws to run our lives. Unless what a person does directly affects the physical well-being of another person, F off!! Stop this 'War on Drugs' crap it's just wasting money. Tax it, regulate it, turn it into a money maker. Same for prostitution. How is it the governments business what I do with my body? Sounds like a religious moral turned into law to me. But as for this budget crap; the rich already have enough tax dodges and can pay someone to find all the loopholes so that they are already paying less in taxes than I am so why not try to close a few of those holes and actually make rich people start paying their rightful taxes already. DUH.

And that's My 25 cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment